If the organic traffic to your site from Google or any search engine has plateaued even if you keep adding more content, it means Google thinks you have a lot of irrelevant content. Having thousands of pages in your site might actually be harmful to the search rankings.
Follow this step-by-step guide to fix your posts.
- Gather data. Identify all the posts you have, title, published date, backlinks, etc.
- Setup a criteria list. Have different criteria for your preferred metric.
- Decide an action. Should you rewrite, unpublish, consolidate, or leave it as it is?
After content pruning, G2 got a 16% increase in organic traffic.
Also, check out Clickflow’s content decay tool.
Do you have a site which is not performing as you expected it to? Schedule a free consultation call and I will analyse your site and give you 3 simple things you can do to increase your traffic by 10% minimum.
Having 0 subscribers to your Youtube channel doesn’t mean you can’t get any views.
Here are some tips to get more views to your videos, which eventually gets you to grow your channel.
- Email bloggers who have written related content and ask them to embed your video on their post.
- Go beyond English. Create subtitles for other popular languages and upload them. It’s easier to rank for other languages.
- Leverage existing audience – email list, site subscribers, etc.
- Look at the google analytics of your site and see which posts have organic search traffic. Create related videos and embed them in the post.
Do you know what’s the right image size ratio when you upload to twitter? It depends on how many images you attach to a tweet.
- 1 image – 16:9 ratio
- 2 images – 8:9 and 8:9
- 3 images – 8:9 for left side and 16:9 and 16:9 for right side
- 4 images – four 16:9 images.
- If you want to have an image which shows hidden content when clicked, have some text or faces in it. Twitter crops to show text or faces.
💲 Tip: Convert more users to an annual plan.
After a user has been using your software for a few months, you can prompt them to switch to an annual subscription plan. If they have been getting value out of your product and they can save a significant amount by switching to annual, it’s a no-brainer to do so.
You might have to experiment a bit to identify on which month you can send the email. I would suggest starting at 4-6 months in their monthly subscription.