Using SEO for traffic purposes is just one part of it.
But you can also use it for other important decisions like:
- Using search volume to guide product naming & branding
- Organizing your keyword strategy by interest level. Personalize based on what they are searching for.
- Use collected data to create a strategy that caters to the customer in their appropriate stage in the buyer journey.
- Use organic rankings to find and understand competition.
- Use backlink data to identify networking opportunities. A lot of people don’t use this.