Saw this Reddit post on how content marketing on LinkedIn is very generating great results, especially if you have a B2B product. The best part is, you don’t have to spend any money to get new customers. This post has the following tips to increase your organic reach:
- How the LinkedIn Algorithm works, especially the first 30-60 minutes of posting. And the right date & time to post.
- Write in a conversational rhythm & tone. Use simple words. Be personal.
- Use whitespace. Each paragraph should be 2 lines max.
- Start your post with an attention grabber.
- Use emojis. They make your text easier to read.
- Learn to tell a story. Follow the Hero’s Journey framework to tell the story.